Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trish Wig has arrived!

I was originally going to use my own hair for this cosplay. Unfortunately, since I did Crimson Viper before and I had to bleach all the red out it has caused my hair to start breaking off. Sooooo, I found a wig that I can use for Trish! Here's some photos:


The wig needs to be straightened a bit. It got slightly kinked in shipping so that's why I am holding it in one picture and I have it pinned in another. I got it from Cosplay.com on the wig shop. It's the Nicole wig in H24/613. The wig is fairly high quality and the color is good! I'm excited to try some more of their wigs on other cosplays that I'm planning to do. They also have a lot of color selections.

I'm going to try to have the whole cosplay finished and upload photos this weekend!

AWA! 10 days and counting! Here we come AWA!

No comments:

Post a Comment